We work together with the creators of the first mobile consumer app in the Middle East, a company that develops a product focused on bringing the best discounts and offers from the top brands in the market. IS the leading offers platform in Egypt with 5Mn downloads and 600k monthly active users. Users can redeem discounts and cashback offers on the app.
Through a simple and intuitive experience, users can access a wide variety of benefits on regional best brands.
IT's a well funded start-up. Backed by European bank, and top Investment funds in the Middle East and recognized by top media outlets.
At the moment, they are growing and expanding their business, and therefore they are looking for new talent to join the team.
We are looking to hire a UX specialist
to join their team, and whose tasks will be:
- Plan user testings for features released and about to release each sprint (7 packs)
- Review and scrutinize product management brief
- Manage UX research calendar with research team
- Communicate requirements and research timelines to UI designers
- Finalize prototypes and drafts research (coordinate it with designers)
- Brief to research team
- Prepare user lists
- Review UX research findings with research team, provide feedback and iterate if needed
- Provide UX research feedback to UI designers
- Understand findings after user testings
- Propose improvements from insights and findings (Coordinate with PM's how to implement them on production)
Having an upper-intermediate level of English
it's important to join the team.
*Full -time contractor (40hs / week)
*2 weeks vacation
*Local public holidays